WashPat is committed to using the finest patent databases available and have developed a unique in-house patent viewer system. This system allows our searchers to scroll through entire CPC (Cooperative Patent Classification) classes carefully examining each patent and application in it’s entirety in chronological order from newest to oldest.
The incorporation of creative research tools such as our viewers, combined with the optimization and internalization of the resources available at the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), allows WashPat to conduct the most comprehensive and innovative patent research in the industry.
- Access to the most comprehensive worldwide patent data available in the industry
- Synergized approach to patent searching:
- In-house patent database
- Total Patent
Commitment to Continued Training
- Organizational affiliations allow our team of analysts to remain ahead of the rapidly changing world of Intellectual Property
- Committed to providing our Analysts with a continued training program that keeps them abreast of commercial database improvement and changes, search techniques and USPTO mandates.
- Analysts participate in patent searching, patent strategy and due diligence seminars offered by the Patent Resources Group (PRG)
- We are also a member of the Patent Information Users Group (PIUG)